- This event has passed.
Harnessing the Secrets of Disney for Your Business
August 18, 2016 @ 7:30 am - 4:00 pm
3rd Annual Greater Fort Myers Chamber Business Building Symposium: “Harnessing the Secrets of Disney for Your Business”
The third annual Business Building Symposium presented by HBKS Wealth Advisors and HBK CPAs & Consultants, includes a selection of informative presentations and panel sessions, and features a keynote luncheon with nationally-acclaimed speaker, Bill Capodagli, author of “The Disney Way,” with insight into how businesses of any size can apply Disney’s success principles. The theme of this year’s symposium, “Harnessing the Secrets of Disney for Your Business.”
The breakout sessions take their inspiration from the keynote topic and tie the Disney themes to business success, with Be Our Guest, Tomorrowland, and Imagineering. Registration is $149 per person and discounts are offered if you register 3 or more people from your company.
Be Our Guest
- Michael Wynn, President, Sunshine Ace Hardware – How to Build A Lasting Culture
- Michelle L. Reed Spitzer, MaidPro of SW Florida – How To Bring Your Culture Into The Field
- Panel: Mark Blust, The Prawnbroker Restaurant Group, Margie Byers, Lee County Library System & Amanda Stirn, FGCU Small Business Development Center – Creating a Meaningful and Magical Online Customer Experience
- Christin Collins, Lee Memorial Health System – The Future of Health Care
- Kathy George, Spherion Staffing – The Emerging Workforce Study: Attracting and Retaining a Diverse Workforce
- John Hillman, Kitson & Partners – Babcock Ranch – The Building of a New Town
- Q&A Session with: Kellie Nolan, Be Brilliant! and Phil Stalnaker, B2 Solutions – The Real Magic of Marketing
- Reema Bhatia, Stickboy Creative – Business Data Analysis to Improve Customer Service
- Ray Higdon – Building a Leveraged Marketing Machine for Your Business
The GATOR CAGE® is a bonus session again this year. Sometime in your entrepreneurial career you will have to make a presentation to raise funding whether it’s your family, friends, bank, angels, venture capitalists or investors and 98% get turned down! Do you know of an entrepreneur that would like to pitch their idea for possible funding? Present to the GATOR CAGE® and learn how to get it right.