The Storm Smart Clean Water Pledge is a commitment for people who want to do something about improving water quality. Standing together we can accomplish so much more. Join us today and pledge to:
- support efforts to protect SWFL’s clean water.
- support businesses & leaders who recognize the importance of clean water.
- remain informed of the diverse causes of impaired water in southwest Florida.
- support an innovative agricultural economy throughout Florida that leads to better stewardship of water.
- advocate for comprehensive solutions to prevent the pollution of all our waters.
- learn about alternatives to fertilizer to reduce SWFL’s impaired non source point water from entering into our rivers and estuaries.
- remain vigilant in safeguarding our water quality, beaches and tourism.
[…] Services, Habitat for Humanity of Lee & Hendry Counties, Collier County Solid Waste, Storm Smart, Climate Inc., 2 Newts Gallery, Can’t Resist Pillows, Guelcher […]
[…] Award. Past recipients include two-time award recipient Arthrex, Florida State University, and Storm Smart, which was presented with the award at the inaugural SWFL Sustainability Summit last […]
[…] Beach preservation is always top of mind for any environmentally focused groups. Each year the storms and hurricanes that hit our coastlines are slowly eroding the sand. Many of the local beaches have had sand […]
[…] Brian Rist is the President & CEO of The Smart Companies whose largest subsidiary is Storm Smart Building Systems. Storm Smart has one of the most, if not the most, comprehensive hurricane protection product line in the industry. Brian is considered an expert in the field of innovative hurricane protection. He is certified and licensed as a general contractor, building inspector, aluminum contractor, mobile home installation contractor, lead abatement removal contractor and as a hurricane shelter evaluator. […]