Top 10 Reasons You Should
B uy Have Bought Your Tickets Now for the 2015 SWFL Sustainability Summit
- Where else can you get breakfast, lunch, and an afternoon snack (along with a fun day off of work) all for just $50?
- All six Lee County mayors will be attending and you will have the opportunity to discuss the important issues affecting SWFL with them during facilitated discussion.
- The Summit benefits the Imaginarium in downtown Fort Myers, which brings these same ideas about sustainability to kids every single day.
- Tickets may run out before you buy yours (a total of only 200 seats are available)!
- Past Apex Award Winners Mei-Mei Chan from the News-Press and Sarah Owen from the SWFL Community Foundation will tackle hard issues.
- The Summit is on Thursday which gives you a good start for a long weekend (take Friday off of work and head out to the SWFL beaches)!
- Enjoy cocktail hour with SWFL decision makers.
- Peruse the sustainable art gallery where you can vote for your favorite artist’s work.
- Visit with sustainable business owners in the gallery and foyer at Harborside and learn what makes their product or service exceptional.
- Be a part of the movement in SWFL that brings people together to talk about the big issues that affect quality of life for today & tomorrow.
These are Our Top 10 Reasons to buy your tickets today!Get Your Tickets Now!